A blog for better streets and public spaces in Portland, Maine.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Best? Really?

The good folks (and Rights of Way readers) at the Portland Phoenix have nominated this blog as a candidate for Portland's best blog that isn't about food. I'm kind of surprised, since this other blog of mine has always been voted as the Best Blog of My Apartment by its electorate of one. Now the Vigorous North is sulking in the corner while Rights of Way goes off to the beauty contest.

And the same newspaper has ALSO nominated yours truly for "Best Portland Activist."

I've been waffling over whether I should self-promote. But the hell with it, vote for me!




2 comments:

Corey Templeton said...

You'll get my vote for both. Is there some other prize besides free publicity? An awards party or something? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

You win good will and undying gratitude, plus a firm, hearty handclasp. Congratulations.