The first and only Portland Maine Bike Map highlights bike routes, lanes, and paths from Falmouth to Scarborough, Casco Bay to Westbrook - almost everyplace you can comfortably reach in an easy hour's ride from downtown Portland.
It's retailing for $6, and you can find it in person at these locations (more to come!):
- Gorham Bike and Ski, in Longfellow Square, Portland
- CycleMania, on Federal St., Portland
- Allspeed Cyclery, on Auburn St. in North Deering
- Bay Bay Bicycle, on Forest Avenue near the USM Portland campus
- Port City Bikes on Parris St., Portland
- Longfellow Books in Monument Square, Portland
- any of the three Portland Coffee By Design shops, on Congress St., Washington Ave., or India St.
- Green Hand Books on Congress near Longfellow Square, Portland
Thanks to Sean Wilkinson of Might & Main for making it look so sharp (he designed the cover and advised on typography and colors).
If you own or work at a greater Portland business that might be interested in selling a few of these, please get in touch with me. If you'd like to bulk-purchase more than 10 at our wholesale rate for your workplace's commuting and parking management programs, your should also get in touch with me.
Did I mention that 10% of our proceeds, after covering our costs, will benefit the Bicycle Coalition of Maine and Portland Trails? Well yes, I just mentioned that.
But first I have to cover my costs and I am deeply in the hole for the time being. Not that I'm a charity case but almost I am. Please buy my map.